In an electrical system, the wiring conduit protects cables and the transmission of power from external conditions such as vagaries of weather, any sort of accidental damage, and potential damages from rodents and other insects.
But for practical reasons, since every structure has corners and various obstacles, there’s a need to bend the conduit, according to the dimensions. 3D or 5D bends ensure smoother curves as compared to sharper ones because they offer simple and quick placement of wire.
(Available in 45°/90° angle)
- Rigid and Flexible options.
- Insulation provides safety from shocks.
- Fire Resistance.
- High Impact Strength.
- Excellent Elasticity & Flexibility
- Versatility, as used in a wide range of applications, from electrical wiring to data and telecommunications.
- Smooth interior
- Environmental considerations come into the picture as they have a long life and can be repaired without much of a fuss.
Where You Can Use This Product?
- PVC Bends and Fittings are used in electrical conduit systems. For small diameter, simple modifications with tools are done by electricians, and for larger diameter requirements, custom fittings are used.
Note: Bends is accessory to conduit pipes, so it will be used in them only
Design and Specifications/ USP
Product Use In 7 Countries
Proudly representing TMT Plus, where our top-notch PVC products have made their mark in 7 countries. Excellence that transcends borders.
98.2% On Time Delivery
At TMT Plus, we know the value of your time, and that’s why we work tirelessly to ensure a staggering 98.2% on-time delivery rate.
Assure 357+ Checkpoint
From sourcing the finest materials to meticulous craftsmanship, our team leaves no stone unturned in delivering excellence. astonishing 357+ checkpoints
Wide Dealer Network
Join the ranks of satisfied customers who have experienced the difference in seamless logistics network, and reliable delivery to 9 states and 319+ cities.