uPVC Conduit Pipes are used for cable routing, in which wires are installed and routed in the electrical system, providing protection from shocks, and protecting cables from mechanical stress and abrasions that harm the insulation.
TMT Plus Conduit Pipes are made from the best PVC resin. This ensures enhanced safety from electrical shocks and, the long life of power supply systems makes them the best electrical pipe for house wiring, industries of various kinds, and commercial buildings.
The Size availability is as per the standards in the range of 19 mm – 63 mm.
Purpose and Importance of Conduit Pipes
Conduits are installed in indoor or outdoor settings and are used to protect homes and official buildings from electrical fires. They also keep the aesthetics, even as some say enhance it, of the buildings intact.
Conduits are also used to route electrical wiring in residential and commercial buildings. TMT Plus uPVC Conduit Pipes are good conductors of electricity and don’t allow the current to flow through the pipe, but carry the current safely across the building. This factor becomes all the more crucial when using large and heavy equipment such as electric generators, motors and exposed wires.
Conduit pipes help in expanding the use of electrical wiring and also when there’s a need to rewire the supply in the building.
If you’re looking for stock fittings or custom conduit ones, TMT Plus has a diverse range to provide you with the best. Our team is committed to providing customers with easy-to-install and safe conduit wires which specify all the standardisations required for the building.
Available in Black, White and Gray, the rigid electrical conduit pipes are used in Light Mechanical Stress (LMS), Medium Mechanical Stress (MMS) and Heavy Mechanical Stress (HMS), supporting a wide range of applications and uses.
- Corrosion-resistant: uPVC conduit pipes do not react with water and air as compared to metal. This makes them immune from contracting corrosion and they last long.
- Rigid and Flexible Options: Rigid pipes are sturdy and durable, known for their resistance to blows. Rigid variants are excellent for places that require additional need for strength. Plus, they have flame-retardant properties. Meanwhile, flexible variant is used in places where changes would be done in the future and hence they’re installed to provide adaptability. The nature of this conduit makes it easy to use around corners, curves, and other such obstacles, making the requirement for additional fittings redundant.
- Shock-proof protection: Conduits prevent contact between electrical wires and flammable material. They provide a safe path for current to flow, ensuring the working of appliances in buildings, but insulating us from the damaging harms of current.
- Fire Resistance: The making of uPVC conduit pipes ensures that they become resistant to catching fire while being used in the system. The presence of chlorine acts as a natural flame retardant, giving it the property to act as a barrier to catching fire.
- High Impact Strength: The wide use of uPVC Conduit Pipes across various sectors is also due to the property of exhibiting resistance to chemical presence, working under a wide range of pressure, significantly improving its sturdiness.
- Excellent Elasticity & Flexibility: The PVC resin across various specifications and types of materials provides a range of materials that can be used to expand, bend, and be modified across the length and breadth of rooms in buildings. This gives the option of flexibility which helps in modifications in the future when expansion or redrawing of wiring is needed.
- Versatility: Our uPVC pipes have a wide range of applications across various sectors, i.e. from the electrical wiring to the conduit wiring required for the transfer of information highways in the age of fast data and telecommunications. Conduits are a seamless system through which there’s very little resistance by the medium. Hence, the purpose of the service loses minuscule or negligible energy while traveling from the source to the receiver.
- Smooth Interior: The smooth interiors ensure that the medium of conduit optimises the service for which it is used. Such a design also provides long-lasting usage.
- Environmental Considerations: The carbon footprint of PVC is lower than its counterparts used for providing conduit services. Additionally, PVC material can be recycled multiple times, and what makes it even better is that, it doesn’t lose its excellent features as listed above.
- Lightweight: uPVC Conduit Pipes are lightweight and easy to hold, carry, and transport in bulk. This feature also helps in hassle-free installation and when the need arises to change and reinstall.
Where You Can Use This Product?
|Tolerance On O.D(mm)
- What are the different types of conduit pipes available?
TMT Plus offers 3 types of uPVC conduit pipes that come in various colors and sizes..In which include FR, FRLS, and RIBBED.
- What are the different types of conduit pipes colors available?
We provide three major colors such as: White, Black, and Gray. and other colors also available as per your requirements
- Do you have different sizes of conduit pipes available?
Yes! We have multiple sizes according to your needs. From 19mm to 63mm outer diameter.
- Do your uPVC conduit pipes are tested before use?
Yes! TMT Plus are sold only after complete testing. Our testing process goes through 357+ checkpoints.
- Why are conduit pipes used?
Electrical conduit pipes help provide protection and routing for electrical wires in both residential and commercial spaces.
- What materials are conduit pipes made from?
Conduit pipes by TMT Plus are made using the highest-quality PVC material, which helps ensure their quality and durability.
- What are the advantages of using conduit pipes?
Conduit pipes help protect your spaces in case of fire hazards or difficult weather conditions. Besides that, these pipes are non-toxic, fireproof, UV-Stabilised, etc., hence durable.
- Can conduit pipes be customized?
TMT Plus offers pipes in various diameters that can further be customized to better suit your needs and requirements
- Are there different types of fittings and accessories for conduit pipes?
Yes. There are different fittings that are suitable for conduit pipes. TMT Plus offers fittings like bends and PVC junction boxes that go perfectly with the conduit pipes.
- Can I use conduit pipes for both indoor and outdoor installations?
Yes. Conduit pipes can be used for both indoor and outdoor installations, as their main purpose is to protect and route the electrical wiring in your spaces.
- TMT Plus conduit pipes are certified or not?
Yes. Our conduit pipes are various BIS certified. IS: 9537 part -3, 1983 and our CML no. 9560992
Design and Specifications/ USP
Product Use In 7 Countries
Proudly representing TMT Plus, where our top-notch PVC products have made their mark in 7 countries. Excellence that transcends borders.
98.2% On Time Delivery
At TMT Plus, we know the value of your time, and that’s why we work tirelessly to ensure a staggering 98.2% on-time delivery rate.
Assure 357+ Checkpoint
From sourcing the finest materials to meticulous craftsmanship, our team leaves no stone unturned in delivering excellence. astonishing 357+ checkpoints
Wide Dealer Network
Join the ranks of satisfied customers who have experienced the difference in seamless logistics network, and reliable delivery to 9 states and 319+ cities.